<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 07, 2022

Swiffer Time? 

 It's dusty over here!

 

I know.  It's been a while.  I think it's mostly my unhappiness with the way this thing formats (I don't remember it being this clunky years ago!), but I suppose it's equally due to, frankly, not knowing what to say.

 

Alex isn't a little kid anymore - he'll be 20 in a few months (yikes). Fewer stories and antics to report.

 

My declining health is something no one really wants to hear about, and as I no longer leave the house unless I have a doctor's appointment, there's not a lot of external stuff happening. 

Let's see...I'm writing. Actual, full-length novel writing.  Even if no one else is reading it!

 

I've reading a lot.  Set this year's GoodReads goal at 160, and I'm currently at 204.  So, yeah. 

 

Always cooking, always baking.  Constantly pushing myself and trying new things there (I suppose I'll be giving the food blog a bit of housekeeping, too).  

 

I started wrapping holiday gifts! ...Mostly so I can ship them to other people, as this house has zero storage. 

We have a cat. Sort of.  

 


 

 

I'm more than happy to catch up with anyone who wants, just not sure what to say at the moment.

 

This post brought to you be everyone freaking out over Twitter.

Labels: , , ,





Idle Chatter: Post a Comment
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?