<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Action Figure Theater

A collection of (occasionally) amusing hero-based scenes.


“C’mon Zee; you had a bug on your head!”
“…Shut up, Discowing.”




Huntress proving her kick ass-ness.




"'I'm puttin' on my top hat, tyin' up my white tie, brushin' off my tails.
I'm dudin' up my shirt front, puttin' in the shirt studs, polishin' my nails...hit it, boys!"





Amanda Waller: "Alright, everyone! Gather in a circle; it's time to discuss this evening's episode of Smallville. Hawkman, you begin. Thoughts?"

Post-show meet-up.




"Alright, who ordered a Crisis?!"

Confusion on Multiple Earths.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BATGIRL!!!!!

"Aww, you guys..."



Z: "Batman, wait! Alec, we have to tell him."
ST: "...Yes. ...I...suppose we...do."
Z: "You're *terrible*."

And Flash got three months monitor duty.



"Ted! Buddy! What happened?!"

Because the world needs more Booster Gold & Blue Beetle in it.



"MINE!" "No, it's Mine!"
"OMG you guys, don't *make* me call a time-out."

Kara plays referee for Kandor.



Justice League Unlimited

...cue music.




"Those must be some pheromones!"

Oh, my....Batgirl.




"Let me guess. I forgot your birthdays?"

It's a bad day for Batman.




When no one was looking, Lex Luthor took forty cakes. He took 40 cakes.
That’s as many as four tens.
And that’s terrible.

Lex Luthor is a *bad* boy.



"...so I told the Spectre he could sod off out of.......bloody Hell; he's standing right behind me, isn't he?"

Why you should never gossip about powerful mystical beings.



"My sock drawer? Ok...this is awkward."


Green Lantern as unwilling referee.




Huntress: "You're honestly discussing who has the best butt, Batman or Superman?"
The Question: "One, everyone knows Batman is the fan favorite. And two, the guy in red can *hear* you."

The Question sets the record straight.



"Just wait until Catwoman finds out."

A scene from Birds of Prey; after Black Canary kisses the Batman!




"On your mark, get set..."

The Speedsters face off.



"No, you imbecile. 'Q' is *not* a number between one and ten!"

Grodd gets frustrated.




"Oh! Mathematicians...I thought you said 'Wally, we need a group of *magicians'! My mistake."

The Flash makes a tiny mistake.



Booster Gold: "Yes! They are *totally* checking out my butt."

The ladies like what they see.



Nightwing: "What are you laughing at, Tim?"
Robin: "The costume, the hair, the 'I'm overcompensating' weapon...take your pick."
Nightwing: "Bruce?"
Batman: "He has a point, Dick."
Nightwing: "Thanks for the support."
Alfred: "It's always good when family gets together."

When the Bat clan gets together...



"I told you, Pretty Bird; the guy *always* has to make an entrance."

Ollie actually likes Vic. Honest.



"Look Princess; I know I'm not the smartest guy in the room but I *think* we have a problem here."

Uh-oh; Starro!



"Well, Zatanna? Who do you choose?"
"Come *on* Barda! Booster Gold or Nightwing? I knew him when he was in short pants!"
"You're the deciding vote."
"If Batman ever learns I broke the tie on 'Best Hero Butt' I'll never hear the end of it..."

Booster's butt is up for discussion again.



"All together now...It's not that easy being green, having to spend each day the color of the leaves..."

Green's a good color.



"When I hired you MORONS to break me out of prison, I didn't think I had to *specify* not telling the Justice League about the plan!"

It's so hard to find good help these days.




"I *love* your costume!"

Mutual admiration society.




For the first time in his life, Tim Drake got to be 'the tall one'.

It's a Robin thing.




"Told you, I'm the fastest man alive. Now...how about that coffee?"

Flash as ladies man.




"Come on, Bruce. Hal's just telling Diana about his new movie."
"He's showing off. Again."
"It's not a big deal."
"...His film will make more money than *yours* did."
(beat)
"You know, Bruce, maybe the League should institute a no self-promotion policy."
(smirk)"

Batman knows best.




"Ok, Batman. *Now* can we call for back-up?"

Have faith, Robin.




Atom to Atom: "Isn't this when Bats or Supes usually shows up?"
Dr. Light to Dr. Polaris: "That is the *last* time you'll call any woman 'chick'!"
Mr. Terrific: "Guys...a little help here?"
Luthor to Brainiac: "I don't care *what* level intellect you have--Do something!"

Not a fair fight?




"I see you'll be late to dinner again, Sir. Shall I keep your plate warm?"

There's a reason everyone loves Alfred. And that reason is: he's awesome.




For the *last* time, I am NOT GREEN LANTERN!!

Poor Booster.




Leave a tender moment alone.

Huntress & Question. Must be love.




Divided we fall.

Identity Crisis, JLU-style.




For Mom.




"You stole my look!" "I can't believe I used to wear that."

Bat vs. Bat




Green Lantern: "What's wrong, Ollie?"
Green Arrow: "I just wanted a night out, John. Got stuck with these guys. Where's Hal when you need him?"
Booster Gold: :"They like me! They really like me!"
Metamorpho: ":You said you locked your keys in your car!"
Elongated Man: "Rex, sometimes you scare me."
Kilowog: "What are you talkin' about, ya little poozer?"
Flash: "I've got two words for you, big guy: Bloomin'. Onion. You'll love it."
Shining Knight: "Arrow would not allow Winged Victory to accompany us; how will I reach this...bar?"
Orion: "Put your fears to rest. I have Mother Box."
Shining Knight: "You keep your mother in a box?"

Guys night.





"THIS was your master plan? Stunt your children's self-esteem?"

Inside joke.




Date night in th JLA.




In the DC Universe, only white men get to wear pants.




The Con Man & the Magician

Slipping into Vertigo territory.




Actions speak louder than words.

Another inside gag.




"And I was like 'Paaaat, I don't need a chaperone!'. Do you know what it's like working with your step-dad?" "So...Batman, huh?" "Yeah. Batman."

Downtime on the Watchtower.




Idle Chatter:
What a great collection of toys!
Are they all yours?
Funny pictures too. :)
 
Thank you!! And yes, they're all mine. That and more!

I've been less inspired since the reboot (and actions leading up to it), though.
 
Post a Comment
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?