<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 25, 2024

Green Things! 


 

 

After many years of neglect (there's always too much to do inside the house yet, and of course, never enough time), we are finally doing some work/upgrades outdoors.

And when I say 'we', I mean I do the planning, Matt & Alex do the digging!

Over the last couple of weeks, we've added two lilac bushes (to go with the one we planted several years ago), and even an apple tree!

 


 

It's no coincidence that the new plantings are things that make me happy.



Lilacs and apple trees remind me of Grammy & Grampa's house.

Rosemary takes me back to Oakland.

And they all add life & color to our big, wild wonderful yard.

More to come!!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,





Idle Chatter: Post a Comment
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?