<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 25, 2007

2007 Book Challenge: No Limits

Total Books Read: 51...woo-hoo! I'm pleased with that number. It's the first time I've reached 50 (+) in the three years I've done the challenge.

And it's a good thing I got it done now; from this point on I don't know when I'll find time to read again...with Halloween, Matt's 40/2-days after, and Christmas? I think the next book I pick up will be on New Year's day!

1. The Continental Op; Dashiell Hammet (352 pages)




2. I Shouldn't Even Be Doing This! And Other Things That Strike Me As Funny; Bob Newhart (256 pages)




3. Good Night, and Good Luck.: The Screenplay and History Behind the Landmark Movie: George Clooney & Grant Heslov (240 pages)



4. Astonishing X-Men 3; Joss Whedon & John Cassaday (144 pages)



5. I Like You: Hospitality Under the Influence; Amy Sedaris (304 pages)




6. Sunstroke; Jesse Kellerman (384 pages)




7. Key Lime Pie Murder: Joanne Fluke (352 pages)




8. Snobs: Julian Fellowes (272 pages)


9. Purity of Blood: Arturo Perez-Reverte (288 pages)




10. Beach Road: James Patterson & Peter de Jonge (400 pages)




11. Life Happens: And Other Unavoidable Truths: Connie Schultz (304 pages)



12. Wonder Woman



13. Wonder Woman Comic



14. All Together Dead



15. Dead Until Dark



16. Living Dead in Dallas



17. Club Dead



18. Dead to the World



19. Dead as a Doornail



20. Definitely Dead



21. All Together Dead



22. Coffee at Luke's



23. Crime De Cocao



24. The Sun Over Breda



25. The Club Dumas



26. Catering to Nobody



27. Dying for Chocolate



28. Neptune Noir



29. Cary Grant: A Celebration of Style



30. Kingdom Come



31. Batman: The Dark Knight Returns



32. The Dark Knight Strikes Again



33. Batman: The Long Halloween



34. Thursday Next: First Among Sequels



35. Why Girls Are Weird: A Novel



36. Scent to Her Grave



37. Fer-de-Lance



38. The Chocolate Puppy Puzzle



39. The Chocolate Mouse Trap



40. The Chocolate Bridal Bash



41. The Chocolate Jewel Case



42. Candy Apple Dead



43. Murder on the Orient Express



44. Third Girl



45. By the Pricking of My Thumbs



46. The Mystery of the Blue Train



47. Lord Edgware Dies



48. One, Two, Buckle My Shoe



49. Three Witnesses; Rex Stout



50. Many Bloody Returns; Charlaine Harris & Toni L. P. Kelner



51. Candy Cane Murder; Joanne Fluke, Laura Levine, Leslie Meier





Idle Chatter:
Wow! I don't know how you do it - I can barely squeeze in a book a month, and that's trying really hard! Good job!
 
Thanks, Nic!

Well, I've always said that books keep me sane...and it's helped tremendously that Alex is going to school full-time now.

And I somehow found the time; I'd read while listening to the Pirates play, for example (it's not like they were doing anything note-worthy!).

I'm pretty happy about it; I've really missed reading as much as I did back before house and dogs and kid seemed to take up all my time!

How are things at the Moxie??
 
Post a Comment
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?