<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 27, 2007

Somewhat Spoilery

If you're a CSI fan, you may not want to read on.

Ok, that said, I have to get this off my ample busom:

Rumors abound that CSI producers are killing off Jorja Fox's Sarah Sidle. Reasons include everything from salary demands to Fox's desire to get away from the character.

I have no idea if that's true, but on an upcoming episode...one dealing with the miniature killer...Sarah goes missing. GSR is revealed to the lab.

Which would be a great way to kill her off, admittedly.

But I like Sarah. She's not a perky, happy blond.
She's a smart girl, with a troubled past. A real person, with issues, who is not so good with the people skills.

But I love the character, and for me, Grissom and Sarah work.

And what really has me worried, right now, is last night's episode.

There were a couple of really good Sarah moments, really sweet moments. First between her and Gil, and later again with Milton (somebody shot my wife!).

You know, really pull on the old heartstrings, then wham!. bye-bye Sarah.



Tagged with + +




Idle Chatter: Post a Comment
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?