<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, February 16, 2007

2007 Book Challenge: No Limits

Total Number Books Read: 4

Considering my time restraints, I think I did rather well last year. Again, I'm not putting up a goal, or demanding I read a certain number of books this year. I'm simply going to read when I have time, and see what happens.

So far this year, the titles have been all over the place. And the shelf of 'to read' books continues that trend. Should be an interesting year.

I wanted to get this posted, but don't have a great deal of time. Reviews will come later.


1. The Continental Op; Dashiell Hammet (352 pages)




2. I Shouldn't Even Be Doing This! And Other Things That Strike Me As Funny; Bob Newhart (256 pages)




3. Good Night, and Good Luck.: The Screenplay and History Behind the Landmark Movie: George Clooney & Grant Heslov (240 pages)



4. Astonishing X-Men 3; Joss Whedon & John Cassaday (144 pages)

Labels: , , , ,





Idle Chatter:
What did you think of The Continental Op? I read Red Harvest (also by Dashiell Hammet) whilst on vacation and didn't really care for the noir language and feel. But, no kidding, I spent the entire book thinking, "Wow! I bet Stephanie would LOVE this!"
 
Hey, Caoimhe!

I love Hammett, and really liked the Continental Op. Red Harvest wasn't my favorite, although I liked the nontraditional ending. It was just different enough to pull it off for me.

But Con-Op was great...it's all short stories, and all very good.

Aww...you thought of me on vacation? I'm flattered!
 
Post a Comment
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?