<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

2006 Book Challenge: Just Read Already!




34. Sugar and Spice; Fern Michaels, Beverly Barton, Joanne Fluke, Shirley Jump (431 pages)

Don't think less of me...I ordered this book because I enjoy Joanne Fluke's Hannah Swensen stories , and this collection claimed to have a 'furthering the story' story in it.

Oh, my god. What a bunch of crap.

Sappy, silly, stupid. And every other negative 'S' word you can think of.

The characters in all four stories made me want to puke. Granted, I'm not much for the romance/love story genre, but this really made me sick.

Really dumb stories, that took a total of four pages for me to guess the endings.

I only read the damn thing because I wanted to add another book to this list!

Save your time, and your money. These authors may be very good in their usual settings, but as short/romance/holiday stories?

They blew eggnog.

Tagged with
, , ,




Idle Chatter: Post a Comment
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?