<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Undead and Unpopular 



14. Undead and Unpopular; MaryJanice Davidson (272 pages)

The latest in the Betsy the Undead Queen of the Vampires saga; like the last two, this one seemed a bit disjointed and rushed. I told Matt it was like Davidson has this big, master plan for her character, but doesn't quite know how to get there. You know 'ooh; this would be neat!', followed by 'hmmm, how do I make this happen?'. I mean...the zombie? What the frak?
And it I still say it feels like she's written a very large story about Betsy; then chopped it up into tiny sections just to make more money!
I mean...I read this in...less than three hours. Kind of like eating meringues; sweet and light, but instantly forgettable.




Idle Chatter: Post a Comment
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?