<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Rocker in Training





Having fun with Alex's hair after a bath, and man...does the kid have a great head of it, or what?

All he needs is a Sex Pistols t-shirt, and a little eyeliner, and he's ready to go.


Tagged with
,




Idle Chatter:
I believe Hot Topic might have them. They have Ramones ones. I saw them somewhere.

Rock on.
 
Thanks, but I wonder if they have them in a 3T?
 
That's the size I need too. I've only seen infants sizes lately.

I did link to a site today that has not-quite-hardcore rocker kids shirts. They might work. I just can't decide which *I* want.
 
With the popularity of this sort of thing, you'd think more places would offer toddler-sized clothing, wouldn't you?
 
Post a Comment
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?