<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

2006 Book Challenge: Just Read, Already!

I missed my goal of 50 for 2005; missed it rather miserably, actually.

So, I'm not going to set a numerical goal for myself. I'm just too darn busy, and then I'll get bummed when I can't find the time, and...well, why put myself through all that?

This year, I'm simply going to try and read as many books as I can. When December rolls around, I'll see how I did.

And I'm happy to start the count today!

One book down...hoping to add more soon.

2006 Book Challenge



1. The Glass Key; Dashiell Hammett (214 pages)




2. Three Plays: Once in a Lifetime/You Can't Take It With You/the Man Who Came to Dinner ; George Kaufman/Moss Hart (307 pages)




Idle Chatter:
I ended up reading about 38 or so...but I just ran out of time as the holidays showed up.

And thanks...I know I can do it. I just have to better schedule my time.
 
*shakes head* 50 books a month...I can't help it..I read a lot. I think this means that I need a life.
 
50 a month??? Really? I can only dream...
 
Gee, I can't imagine what you do with all your time...

;)
 
You're a funny girl, you are...
 
Post a Comment
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?