<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

His penis got diseases from a chumash tribe

Finally!

Finally, finally.

Today, our copy of Buffy the Vampire Slayer; Season Six, arrived.

Hooray!

We already own seasons 1-4 of Buffy, and the first season of Angel (all DVD). But, life got in the way of completing the series. Pregnancy, cross-country move, buying a house...you know, stuff like that.

And it's not that we don't like season 5; it's just that, well...season 6? Gives us two very fabulous episodes; episodes we just had to own.

"Once More With Feeling" and "Tabula Rasa".

But last week, I learned all Joss Whedon titles were marked down at Amazon.com; as much as 50% off!

So, season 6, on DVD, for $31.00? Too good to pass up.

Erin? If possible, season 6 will find it's way to you soon; promise!


Xander: Respect the cruller, and tame the doughnut!
Anya: That's still funny, sweetie.


Dawn: Oh, my god. You will never believe what happened at school today.
Buffy: Everybody started singing and dancing?
Dawn: I gave birth to a pterodactyl.
Anya: Oh my god, did it sing?


Giles: I was able to examine the body while police were taking witness arias.


Spike: You've just come to pump me for information.
Buffy: What else would I want to pump you for? I really just said that, didn't I?


Giles: We'll get our memory back and it'll all be right as rain.
Spike: Oh, listen to Mary Poppins. He's got his crust all stiff and upper with that nancy-boy accent. You Englishmen are always so... Bloody hell. Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers, bullocks. Oh, god. I'm English.
Giles: Welcome to the nancy-tribe.
Spike: You don't suppose you and I... we're not related, are we?
Anya: There is a ruggedly handsome resemblance.
Giles: And you do inspire a particular feeling of familiarity and disappointment. (indicates self) Older brother?
Spike: (snickers) Father. Oh god, how I must hate you.
Giles: What did I do?
Spike: There's always something. And what's with the trollop?
Anya: Hey!
Giles: Her?
Spike: I saw you sleeping together.
Giles: _Resting_ together


Giles: Anyway, what did I call you?
Spike: (looks at jacket label) "Made with care for Randy." Randy Giles? Why not just call me "Horny Giles" or "Desperate-for-a-shag Giles"? I knew there was a reason I hated you.




Idle Chatter:
Ooh, fabulous! :)

I just saw Michelle Trachtenberg (Dawn) in an episode of Six Feet Under. I couldn't figure out why I knew her until the end credits!

I just blogged about how behind I am in correspondence. We have to chat soon!
 
I know!

I hate Michelle Trachtenberg...hated her as Dawn (why couldn't she have died???), hate the actress. Grrrr...

Yes, we really should talk...it's been ages!
 
Post a Comment
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?