<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 16, 2005

And you're what, shocked and disappointed? I'm evil.

Could it really be true???? Oh, please!

In news sure to be greeted with cheers by those still pining away for their beloved Blondie Bear, it looks like a TV movie centering on platinum-topped, soul-crammed vampire Spike may be a go. In an interview with Australia's Moviehole Web site, almighty "Buffy" overlord Joss Whedon drops a boulder-sized hint about the rumored return of James Marsters' popular bloodsucker. "I'm talking in reference to that ... and possibly more," he says coyly. "I can only teasingly hint unfortunately until it's got backing and we've got a schedule and a contract. I have been talking to some of the actors, writers, and some executives are trying to put something together -- but it's not happening fast. [But no], I haven't left the Buffyverse behind." And a reminder to "Firefly" fans: Don't forget to buy a ticket and don your best brown coat for Whedon's much-anticipated (well, by us anyway) "Serenity," which arrives in theaters Sept. 30.

Say no more. Evil’s still afoot! And I’m almost out of that Nancyboy hair-gel that I like so much. Quickly, to the Angel-mobile, away!




Idle Chatter: Post a Comment
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?