<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 15, 2005

What a long, strange trip it's been



Somehow, in all the concussion...I mean, chaos of cleaning, shopping and visiting with my grandmother, I completely neglected Standing here solidly on my two hands and going crazy's third birthday!

Last Thursday marked three years since I began this whole blogging adventure; primarily to keep friends and family informed. I was pregnant with Alex, we were packing and preparing to move from California to Tennessee.

The blog's come a long way...feel free to scroll through the archives.

And Happy Birthday to my blog!


P.S. Happy birthday to my dear friend, as well!




Idle Chatter:
Thanks@

And you're not kidding...I keep forgetting how long I've been at it.
 
Happy Birthday Blog! It's funny to think how much you can write in a year. I've made my first year into a book...all 200 some pages.
 
Thank you, thank you...

I read you were doing that. I don't think I'd have the time (or patience) to tackle three years' worth!

Three years ago, I was still living in Oakland, still eating the best sushi around...shopping at Wholefoods and the Rockridge Market, and starting to show!
 
Post a Comment
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?