<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Keeping the Faith

Latest from my Aunt; Ian's well, although the temps got as high as 115 (that's about 46.1 for my Metric friends), which means it feels like Phoenix, Arizona.

Friends,



After a day and a half in Amman filled with security trainings and a pilgrimage to the Mecca Mall to replenish my wardrobe (my bags decided to spend an extra few days in the Motor City), I left for Baghdad this morning. I arrived in the International Zone (Green Zone) about an hour ago and am settling into my trailer. While this place likely won't make the cover of the next Martha Stewart Living, it is cozy, cool, stocked with water, and wireless internet equipped. I expect to be online frequently.

Much love,

Ian




Idle Chatter: Post a Comment
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?