<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, June 24, 2005

Are You a Traitor?

Thursday night, I was telling Matt that, with the Patriot Act (and similar acts out there), the Government checking on our reading habits, and the latest ruling allowing homes to be taken for 'the greater good', I'm starting to feel like I'm living in a SciFi/Fantasy novel. You know, the ones where the rulers of a particular society have their noses crammed so far up the peoples' {_}{_}es, everyone lives in fear.

And of course there's the famous "I made it clear to the world, that you're either with us or you're with the enemy" Bush line...

To that, I give you:



If Mr. Franklin were around today, he'd be labeled a traitor. For that matter, so would I.

And I wouldn't be alone...




Here endeth my rare political post.

(graphics from Funny Times)




Idle Chatter:
Ummm...I love reading blogs written by people with their brains in the right place...keep it up Stephanie...!
 
Nicole..it's what we don't know that's always so frightening.

Hey, thanks Stephen!
 
Post a Comment
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?