<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 27, 2005

Making the Rounds

First at All Things Jennifer, and now erin-go-blog:


1. My uncle once: owned a Datsun 280 Z, in a burnt orange.

2. Never in my life: could I have imagined I'd be living in Tennessee.

3. When I was five: I was running with a pop bottle (glass) in my hand, tripped, and ended up with stitches shaped liked a caterpillar.

4. High School was: Hell on Earth.

5. I will never forget: the names of every single person who hurt me.

6. I once met: Bob Walk, Lanny Frattare, Greg Brown and Steve Blass.

7. There's this girl I know: who is pregnant with her sixth child.

8. Once, at a bar: I stayed after closing to chat up the bartender (I was completely sober, thank you).

9. By noon I'm usually: preparing food for AlexÂ?

10. Last night: I baked a cake.

11. If I only had: a house in Ireland.

12. Next time I go to church: I'll look around and wonder "how did I get here?"

13. Terry Schiavo: we may never know the truth.

14. What worries me most: something will happen to Alex.

15. When I turn my head left, I see: Big bookcase-like CD shelf, lamp, stacking tables, couch with sleeping puppies.

16. When I turn my head right, I see: Bookcase, TV and accessories.

17. You know I'm lying when: You don't.

18. What I miss most about the eighties: Ugh. Not a thing.

19. If I was a character written by Shakespeare, I'd be: comic relief.

20. By this time next year: My kitchen better be finished!

21. A better name for me would be: No idea.

22. I have a hard time understanding: What makes people hurt children.

23. If I ever go back to school I'll: study forensics.

24. You know I like you if: because I've told you.

25. If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: can't imagine doing that...

26. Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: trouble-maker, Brilliant, not my style but I respect him, nice try.

27. Take my advice: Never get involved with a married man/woman.

28. My ideal breakfast is: Bagel, cream cheese, orange juice and strawberries and raspberries.

29. A song I love, but do not have is: I don't think it exists.

30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest: turn around and leave as quickly as possible.

31. Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars: Pretty, everyone has them,necessary, and rarely as big a jerk as the football star.

32. Why won't people: just talk to each other?

33. If you spend the night at my house: expect to well-fed. And loved.

34. I'd stop my wedding for: Natural disasters. But then, I'm already married, so doesn't really count.

35. The world could do without:Pedophiles.

36. I'?d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: Ewww...just, no.

37. My favorite blonde is: Marilyn

38. Paper clips are: Too easily bent.

39. If I do anything well, it's: cook/bake.

40. And by the way: feel free to play along.




Idle Chatter: Post a Comment
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?