<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 21, 2005

The Fabulous McPhee

Oh, Archie McPhee. If you haven't yet spent your money on their weird and wacky stuff...what are you waiting for?

I started ordering from them...oh, almost ten years ago, I suppose. McPhee is just so darn cool!

Gadgets, home decor, you name it...they have it. Ok, you probably couldn't name most of their goods, but I think you'll like them.

Matt and I even shopped at their storefront, in Seattle, when we took our train trip up the coast. Man; did we drop a bundle that day!

Anyway, my most recent order netted me some cool shopping bags-a set of four (which will be used tonight), kung fu stationary (expect letters soon), and a gorgeous brocade journal.

But what's really neat about Archie McPhee is the 'gifts' they send along with every purchase. You never know what you're going to get, but you can expect the unexpected!

This time, it was a Parasite Pals poster (Holly Host...funny), a pack of 1973 recipe cards (I already have the set), and a Japanese teen idol card!





Idle Chatter: Post a Comment
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?