<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 03, 2004

It's Friday!

And you know what that means...quiz time.

(Yes, I gave you bonus quizzes this week. I'm generous that way.)

First up...


What Flavor Are You?

I think this is appropriate:


What Flavour Are You? I am Chocolate Flavoured.I am Chocolate Flavoured.


I am sweet and a little bit naughty. I am one of the few clinically proven aphrodisiacs. Sometimes I can seem a little hard, but show warmth and I soon melt. What Flavour Are You?




How about

What Princess Bride Character Am I? (this subject is dear to my heart, of course)

Nuh-uh!!

Vizzini

Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by mysti



or

What Color Are You?

Hmm...not sure how accurate this one is:


AQUA



You enjoy life, humor, and being exuberant. Wherever you go you usually find yourself stealing the spotlight without even trying. You love to let go and have fun.




Find out your color at Quiz Me!






Idle Chatter: Post a Comment
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?