<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 23, 2004

Too late to say goodbye?

I'm having some issues...have been having issues...with a LTF (long-time friend). Things aren't good, although I'm pretty sure she's oblivious to it all (kind of like a marriage where one person falls out of love and the other thinks everything is fine).

As I mentioned to another friend recently, with each day, I'm less and less interested in being friends with the person.

What should I do? Do I come out and say 'hey, you know what? I don't think this friendship is working any more? And you know what? It is you, and not me?'.

Or do I just let things be...and figure since she seems disinclined to make that much of an effort, or to even be a real friend, we can fall into the role of acquaintances?

Take it, Elton (and Bernie):

It’s sad, so sad
It’s a sad, sad situation
And it’s getting more and more absurd
It’s sad, so sad
Why can’t we talk it over
Oh it seems to me
That sorry seems to be the hardest word





Idle Chatter:
Yeah...I don't know. I feel for you though.
 
Post a Comment
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?