<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Such a Gentleman

I love my son.

I know, that's what a mom's supposed to feel.

But Alex?

We were in the living room playing, and I realized how quiet the house was (ignoring the 'white' noise of the various fans). So, I turned to the Big Band and Swing channel on the televsion (you have to understand that for Alex, having the TV on is a real treat...we so rarely do).

And what does my son do?

He reaches out, grabs my hand...and pulls me to the dance floor!

Yes, my little baby wanted to dance (to Harry James, I believe), so that's what we did. We held hands and boogied across our hard wood floors (now that we finally have them, let's take advantage!).

I love my son.




Idle Chatter: Post a Comment
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?