<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 30, 2004

Special thanks to Emilio Estevez and the makers of Glide dental tape

A.K.A. Inspiration Knows No Boundaries

While flossing my teeth last night, after watching Young Guns II, I had this incredible idea for a book. I talked to Matt about it, and he feels this idea has yet to be explored...and if it has, it's under-explored.

Oh, to understand how my mind works...

And on another note:

I've not watched the film in years. I bought it (yep, I own Young Guns II on VHS; during my high school years, I had a serious thing for Kiefer Sutherland, Charlie Sheen and Emilio Estevez...of course, I also had a thing for their fathers...Donald Sutherland and Martin Sheen!) becaue it was on sale for seven bucks.
Watching it now, I couldn't believe all the names involved with this movie. Forget the former A-listers; there's CSI's head man, William Petersen, as Pat Garrett, Alan Ruck ("When Cameron was in Egypt's land...let my Cameron go...") as William Henry French, and Viggo Mortensen, as a pinkie-in-the-air, head of the cattlemen's association priss.

What a surprise.





Idle Chatter: Post a Comment
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?