<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The stuff that dreams are made of

Some time last year, I found a new blog. A blog that was well written, that was just quirky enough. For me.

The blog chronicled the adventures of a young couple in Missouri who had a dream: they wanted to open a small, independent, movie theater.

They worked and worried, planned and prayed.

They gave up their jobs, 401K's, and health insurance, and hurled themselves into turning their dream into The Moxie.

There were close calls, change of venues, pistachio debacles, and lots and lots of stress.

But, by golly; they did it!

Dear Blog Readers; I'm so very, very happy to announce that today, 21 September, in Springfield, Missouri; The Moxie is opening it's doors!

Dan and Nicole...I'm so happy for you both. Congratulations, and this is me wishing you the very best to you.

Here's to filled seats every night!




Idle Chatter:
Well, you're quite welcome.

Matt keeps saying 'we need a reason to go to Missouri...'.

We'll come up with something!

Hmmm...I wonder if we can figure out a way to bring the dogs; I bet Bogey and Donegal & Wicklow would have a blast.
 
Post a Comment
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?