<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 10, 2004

Happy Friday!

Quiz time again...let's see what I can find.


First, What Drink am I?

Apparently,

Sophisticated and classy, you're in it for the good time and the free drinks . . .
Congratulations!! You're a colorful and
sophisticated Cosmopolitan!!


What Drink Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla



How about What Kind of Shoe am I?

Yeah, I just don't see myself in ballet shoes. Or as ballet shoes. I'm too short, I think.

Ballet Shoes
Ballet shoes- beautiful, graceful, and creative,
you enjoy dancing writing and music. You are
often very poetic and sometimes dramatic. Even
if dancing isn't your thing, you are still very
creative. You keep to yourself aside from a few
close friends that you can relate to. You find
your own ways to express yourself and don't
have a need to br surrounded by tons of people.
A small group of friends is fine. [please vote!
thank you! :)]


What Kind of Shoe Are You?(new and updated results!!)
brought to you by Quizilla


What Cartoon Charactaer am I?

This is great! I like my results...

Bugs Bunny
You are Bugs Bunny

You are fun, friendly, and popular. You are a real
crowd pleaser. You have probably been out on
the town your share of times, yet you come home
with the values that your mother taught you.
Marriage and children are important to you, but
only after you have fun. Don't let the people
you please influence you to stray.


Which Cartoon Character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla





Idle Chatter: Post a Comment
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?