<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 09, 2004

These are a few of my favorite...

...Words.

I love words. Not simply because I like to read or write...but I enjoy them as they are, for what they are.

Matt and I will often play this strange little game...where we'll just blurt out words: "Calvacade. I like that word".

Cavalcade is one of those words I just like. Like the sound of. Like the way it rolls off the tongue.

Other favorites:

Kiosk (I just love that one, although I'm not a big fan of the actual things)

Viaduct

Mercantile

Tactile

Unctuous

Supercilious

Willow

And my absolute favorite...the one I'll give as an answer if James Lipton ever asks for my favorite word (but hopefully not my favorite swear word...'crap' is as close as I generally get...unless I'm really angry!); Parsimonious.

Words...love 'em.






Idle Chatter: Post a Comment
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?