<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Oh, those guilty pleasures

Admit it; there is something you love, something cheesy, cheap, silly...that makes you feel good.

I have several.

One is a delicious and oh-so bad for you concoction called Sludge. I first created it around the age of ten...and every once in a while, I realize that I Must make it. It's edible comfort. A hug on a spoon.

The TV show Silk Stalkings was another; sure, it was formulaic. Yes, it was all about women in tight and short clothes, and good-looking men...but boy, did I love that show!
It was fun.

Some of the MSNBC writers got together to talk about their own guilty pleasures; and yes, I could add Funyons to my list!

What about you? Anyone brave enough to share their guilty pleasures???




Idle Chatter: Post a Comment
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?