<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Getting away with murder?

Obviously, no one can really know what happened to Laci Peterson. Besides her killer, that is.

I acknowledge that I don't have all the facts, haven't heard all the evidence.

That said...

I think Scott did it. I really do.

And you know what else I think?

I think he's going to get away with it.

I don't think the DA's office took enough time to get the case together; although I'm sure they were under considerable pressure to bring him to trial (I've watched enough Law & Order to know public opinion can have an effect).

While I believe their theory, I don't think they have enough evidence to back it up. Peterson's defense has consistently blown holes in the DA's case, and I fear the man's going to get away with murder.

His 'mistress' (these days, when I hear the word 'mistress', I can't help but think of a S&M club...) is on the stand now; I truly hope she can help the prosecutor's case.

Maybe Scott is innocent. But my gut tells me he isn't.

And there's a really good chance he's going to be set free.




Idle Chatter: Post a Comment
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?